Management Skills, Customer Care and Project Management for PA’s, Executive Secretaries and Frontline Personnel
Today’s professional ‘PA / Secretary / Frontline staff’ is expected to assume management and technical responsibilities, often in the absence of their manager. They are expected to co-ordinate peers, supervise, identify and handle both decisions and crises.
Not only is the PA / Secretary / Frontline Staff a very competent secretary, but also a time manager for both herself and her boss. You have to remember that unreasonable demands from the hierarchy within the company as well as clients always interfere in her daily duties. It is necessary to know that the PA / Secretary / Frontline Staff’s/ responsibilities have no limits whatsoever and do not end when her/his boss is away, in fact their responsibilities increases during their bosses absence. All PA / Secretary / Frontline Staff’s want to be able to be dependent on their own abilities; they need to have confidence, which will allow them to exercise their own initiatives and skills. Once they have unleashed their full potential they will not only be able to work to their optimum capacity but also reach high performance levels expected by their executive team.
- Developing skills for managing front office skills
- Managing interpersonal team processes to achieve required outputs
- Establishing the relationship between different management levels and tasks in the organisation
- Acquiring good decision making skills
- Improving communication skills
- Demonstrating, planning and preparing communication for meetings and prepare meeting reports
- Minute taking and Report Writing
- Developing effective communication skills
- Underlining the basic processes in Project Management
Who Should Attend?
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Administrative Assistants
- Frontline Personnel
- Customer Service Personnel
- Departmental Secretaries
- Office Administrators
- Support Officers
After successful completion of this 4-day course including the assessment and POE, you may earn credits towards the formal qualifications presented by STADIO, NQF Level 5 or NQF Level 6 The learner will be registered for non-qualification purposes with STADIO for the subject Management (MAN001)
Ms. Feroza Samaai - Abader